Monday, April 28, 2008

Wednesday


I've made a series of postcards.
The idea is that I leave them around the city addressed & with postage paid and see what happens.
They are in both French and English.
This was the first.

Here are the others:

There is no them. There is only us. Discuss.

Africa is not a country. Discuss.

Love letters for a city.

Love letters for anonymous people.

Questionnaire to solve your problems.
  • Do you get bored often? Yes No Maybe
  • Why?
  • Do you take exercise?
  • What is your dream life?
  • Are you living it?
  • If you are living it, how did you manage to pull it off?
  • If you are not living your dream, why not?
"I realized then, it was not enough in life to just wake up in the morning eat, talk, walk and go to sleep. Art and music were necessities. But they were not enough either. We needed new rituals, in order to keep our sanity." - Yoko Ono

I dare you to look someone you don't know very well in the eye for a minute. Describe the results.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gillian said...

"Do I contradict myself? Very well, I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes."
Walt Whitman

April 28, 2008 at 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home