Tuesday, June 15, 2010

BOOM-CHIX-A-BOOM #9 ÉVÉNEMENT MULTIDISCIPLINAIRE



First Saint-Laurent Blvd. STREET FAIR of 2010!


" La Centrale
infiltrates for the first time this summer the Main Madness with its heteroclite workshops and performances! Not to be missed: workshops, performances, intimate conversations and shows! "

I will be taking orders for non-accurate portraits and love letters.

Ok, so this is how this project turned out. I had ONE portrait request, which I insisted on of my friend Rebecca, who kindly visited me. And ONE love letter attempt. However, it fizzled before the end. In fact I barely got the "Dear so-and-so " part down before the project died. I had made a mistake in writing the names and wanted to include this in the letter it was after all a documentation of our negotiations and miscommunications. This did not please my client. We aborted the project. I tried to refuse payment, but she hid a loonie behind my flower vase....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home