Friday, July 16, 2010

Noh Theatre





Wednesday nacht I went to the Botanical gardens near Pie IX (for the very first time!) to see Japanese Noh theatre. O lalallalalallalallala what a treat! Amazing. I felt lucky to be so enchanted. The presentation included 3 languages, Japanese, French and English. It was fun when a joke was made. The language groups laughed accordingly. First Japanese speakers tittered, then the English and then the French. In fact I was so delighted I didn't even mind the requested audience participation singing. Usually I baulk and cringe, but no, there was I merrily singing along. Very fun. After Katja & I went and laughed and did sidelong spy glances and ate good food served 2 feet from the floor where we were sitting on cushions, oy Tampopo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home