Sunday, October 17, 2010

Coocooooo how are You?


Hola! I present to you the work of Premiere Native American conceptual artist James Luna (USA) and performance artist Guillermo Gómez-Peña (Mexico). Click to see their work. It is so delicious!! I did not know I was in a tradition. I put this up for you to enjoy ok? It is cold. I am sitting in my black trenchcoat at the computer trying to write a travel grant. I am sipping tea. You may not believe me, but I miss, I miss, I miss....mmmm....ahhhhh...mmmm...I don't know how to put it. The cold is drifting around my feet and nibbling at my toes. The tip of my nose is red. I am ignoring the phone trying to get the impossible done in a ridiculously short period of time. Is it possible? I'm not sure as I type to myself. What a lonely experience grant writing is. xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home