Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Year of the Rabbit!


Here he is in full loquacious glory going "Come back, come back, come back mon amour! I didn't mean it! I love you, I'm sorry, I don't mean to disappear into the thickets. I've just got the huge being-a-rabbit issues!" or maybe he is just shouting a list of groceries to his loved one, "22 assorted cabbages, 3 carrots, 9 leeks, 4 tats, 12 onions, 11 sweet peas and some Nasturtiums...what?...yeah, that's right...Nasturtiums, got it?". In any case it is called, The Rabbit and the Gilded Conversation.
I printed it watching Vivienne Westwood's London, which I selected from CTV's video library.

1 Comments:

Anonymous feminist gestures said...

♥♥♥
xpx

February 20, 2011 at 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home