Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lifesize poster in Toronto


O that's sort of fun!!! Spotted in Toronto outside of Buddies in Bad Times Theatre.

O and another spotting at C Magazine! Ha that was funny and o so very odd running into myself at the bookstore just now...Ok and you know what I did? I immediately checked the numbers to see if I could make some sort of equation. Like was it on page 22? It was on page 43, which is right after page 42, which I am quite fond of and isn't that the numeric answer to Life, meaning and everything in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Doulas Adams... and it's in issue 108....Ha! I like numbers. I inherited this strange system from my maternal grandfather who explained even and odd and prime numbers and even the making of the quadratic equation to me, which gave me a slightly obsessional fondness for the number 2 which is the only even prime number! Yummmm. I have made so many decisions based on the number 2 it is unbelievable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home