Monday, March 2, 2009

Bad Art



One day I got this call.
"Hey Anna, I received a really weird mail from you today."
I had absolutely no idea what they were talking about and the description of the item was just bizarre.
It turned out the weird mail in question, was a from a series of exceptionally ugly postcards I had made a year ago. They had questions and postcard content prompts on them and were sase.
Ya so, I made freaking TONS of these cards and distributed them. The only thing was I forgot to tell the person whose studio I used as a return address, hence the surprise. Anyways, none of them ever returned except this one. Maybe someone took pity on my pathetic attempts at interactive art.
It is anonymous.
I love you anonymous mail sender, you are fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home